Different Types Of Pediatric Services
When it comes to caring, it begins the moment a child is born and never stops.Whatever their age, we all have come across situations where their health and behavior has left us worried. At times like this, a caring, high-standard pediatric team is what one needs at the end of the day. Pediatric services don’t mean they treat sick kids alone. They include a dedicated team of physicians and nurses who are there for your child throughout their journey from childhood to adulthood, regardless of whether or not there are any problems.
1) A New-Born examination is usually conducted right after the delivery of your child. This examination will continue until the first year of your baby’s life. It is quite common for new parents to be hyper-sensitive when it comes to their kids’ health. It is always good if you are extra cautious. That is why New-born examinations are there to observe your baby’s overall actions, behavior, health, and condition, etc.in order to give you peace of mind. This also includes the schedule for the appropriate immunizations your child needs.
2) Children usually start to grow quickly once they are near the first year of their lives. This is the time you might need to show an extra concern in the development of your child, including their behavior, growth, diet, health, etc.will begin at this age. Along with this, our pediatrician (the best pediatrician in Chennai) will also offer advice on their hygiene, nutrition, etc.
3) Immune systems are usually not developed fully in the initial stages. Kids generally do get lots of discomforts during their growing stage as most of them have the habit of picking up bacteria, viruses, germs, etc. This is the main reason why children do get affected more by cold, coughs, infections, etc.than adults.
4) Growing kids usually throw tantrums now and then, which is quite reasonable. But if you notice your child acting out and odd too often, then it is time that you contact your doctor for a checkup. These can be symptoms of ‘Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.’ Though these can be disruptive if they remained untreated, the good news is these conditions can be treated by our pediatrician (the best pediatrician in Chennai).
5) Once your child has started school, a yearly physical examination test would be conducted for them. And if they play sports, then they may have to take a physical sports examination as well. These examinations include a full body checkup in order to analyze your child’s physical development, overall health as well as behavior. They provide us with an excellent means to find out any medical conditions which may hurt your child’s ability to lead an active lifestyle.