All Our Specialities
Dermatology and Cosmetology
We at Shen Hospital care for diseases regarding skin, nails, hair, and cosmetology and dermatology. We are the pioneers of the first choice of our patients as we execute diagnostic and cosmetic procedures along our routine health care services to provide comprehensive care for our patients belonging to all age groups.
Dermatology relates to skin, and other parts of our body. Some diseases treated by a dermatologist include the acne, eczema, skin cancer, psoriasis, and nail infection, etc.
Cosmetologists focus on haircutting, styling, and colouring. Some of the cosmetologist’s procedures include caring for nails and performing manicures or pedicures. They provide latest and safest techniques that have minimal recovery time and discomfort.
Services offered by our dermatologists and cosmetologists
- Treatment for adult and paediatric acne, psoriasis, and eczema
- Treating all inflammatory skin disorders
- Treating sexually transmitted diseases
- Advanced treatment for leprosy
- Treatment for skin cancers.
- Treatment for hair and nail disorders
- Treatment for Vitiligo
- Treated all skin related infections
- Dermabrasion and micro derma brasion
- Managing paediatric dermatology and Venereology
- Performing dermatosurgery and acne surgery with expert care
- Performing PRP therapy, and light therapy
- Managing allergy tests and screening of skin cancers
- Skin biopsy, mole excision, laser resurfacing with advanced equipment’s
- Procedures related to cosmetology
- Performing cryotherapy and electro and radio surgery
- Laser therapies for scar revision and Hirsutism
- Dermoscopic scanning, and Micro needling using derma rollers, and derma pens.
- Treating freckles and lentigines
- Cryotherapy for treating warts
- Chemical peels for scars, pigmentation, striae, and skin rejuvenation
- Radio Frequency Electrocautery and cautery
- Cosmetic procedures for Fraxel laser skin tightening or radiofrequency for skin tightening
- Facial steaming, wrapping, pore cleansing and exfoliation
- Suggesting creams, lotions, gels, wraps, and salt scrubs with rapid results
Our skilled dermatologists and cosmetologists also provide state of art surgical facilities with expert nursing care. Our surgeons are highly experienced and our staffs are highly qualified and trained in their field. We focus and aim to provide evidence-based care by following the advanced protocols to ensure that we embrace the quality and safety of our patients with excellence to treat a wide spectrum of skin-related diseases.
An exfoliation process used to treat anti- ageing, sun tanned skin or sun damages to improve the skin tone with an even skin tone or brightening of the skin. Deep peels are performed by highly qualified physicians to ensure safety of our patients
Removal of dead skin cells which can shed the dead skin cells and help the skin breathe with new layer of skin free from scars or tans.
Resurfacing the skin using a machine to sand the skin’s epidermis using spray of special crystals or wand tipped with crushed diamonds. It improves the skin’s texture, fine lines, etc.
Unwanted hair removal in the legs, back or chest which is less sensitive as we follow two types of waxing that includes hard or soft wax depending on the texture of the patient’s skin with painless procedures.
Other services include:
- Eyelid Surgery
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Augmentation
- Body Lift
- Tummy Tuck