The lifestyle has changed in recent years, which results in an unprecedented epidemic of heart disease. We at Shen Hospitals preventive cardiology treatment involve public education, healthcare planning, lifestyle changes, and facilities to handle the immediate consequences of heart disease which has become the need of the day.
We provide medical and surgical services at an affordable cost and high-quality tertiary medical care with a team of highly qualified and experienced personnel using state-of-the-art technology in the field of medicine.
Furthermore, we have evolved as the leader to fight against cardiovascular disorders by serving a greater number of cardiovascular patients annually with comprehensive care with a focus to treat all types of cardiac ailments which includes primary, secondary prevention and cardiac rehabilitation.
Cardiovascular disease can have various causes and it’s important to know the types.
Abnormal Heart Beats
Heart beats must be in constant and even rhythm. About 60 to 100 times per minute. It’s around 100,000 times a day. Sometimes, your heart is off-rhythm. The doctor may label an irregular or unusual heartbeat as an arrhythmia. A heart rhythm disorder (also known as dysrhythmia) could cause an irregular heartbeat or heartbeat that is too slow or fast.
Sometimes, they’re referred to as the larger heart. The people with these issues suffer from hearts that appear big, heavy or rigid. The heart’s blood vessels aren’t working in the way they are supposed to. If they don’t get treatment, cardiomyopathies get worse. They may lead to heart failure and irregular heart rhythms.
Cardiomyopathy can occur in families, however, it can cause high blood pressure or diabetes, obesity metabolic disorders or even infections.
Congenital Heart Disease
It is a condition that affects one or more areas of the blood vessels or heart. It can occur before birth. Around 8 out of every 1,000 children suffer from it. It is possible that they will show symptoms from birth, but many people affected don’t experience symptoms until the age of childhood or into adulthood.
In the majority of cases, it isn’t clear the reason for it. Genetics could play a part or the situation could occur in the event that a baby is exposed to infections with viruses alcohol, drugs, or other substances before birth.
Most of our treatments constitute minimally invasive heart surgeries with several advantages.
Preventive cardiology treatment include
- Minimal pain with speedy recovery
- No restrictions or limitation for driving and lifting weights
- Loss of blood is negligible
- The incisions are small, and painless
- Infection rate is reduced
- Reduced ICU or hospital stay
Our surgical procedures
- Minimally invasive surgeries for heart diseases
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Beating heart surgeries
- All types of surgeries for valve repairs
- All types of valve replacements
- Congenital heart surgeries that include PDA, ASD, TOF, VSD, etc.,
- Closed mitral valvotomy
- Aneurysm surgeries
- Heart transplantations
Facilities offered by us
- Well-equipped exclusive coronary care
- Management of blood pressures
- Managing Cholesterol and triglyceride
- Managing diabetes
- Counselling regarding exercises
- Consultation with nutritionists
- Genetic counselling
- Blood tests and stress tests
- Coronary artery calcium screening
- Cholesterol dialysis
- Flat Panel Cath lab with exclusive intensive care unit
- Exclusive cardiac surgery theatres with international standards
- 3D Trans Thoracic Echocardiography (TTE)
- 3D Trans Oesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
- CT Scan
- Cardiac MRI Scan
- 24-hour blood bank services
- 24-hour laboratory services
- Master health check-up unit for preventive cardiac care
- Cardiac rehabilitation centre
We identify your risks and provide a preventive cardiology treatment according to the individual needs. You can meet our expert consultants along with our preventive cardiology specialist to seek expert guidance in areas like cardiovascular disease prevention, non-invasive imaging, stress tests and consulting regarding diabetes, hypertension or blood pressure, obesity, and gout as they are specialized to develop a customized cardiovascular assessment to overcome risks in the future.
Our other services include advanced diagnostics to coronary stent placement, catheterization, and bypass surgery. We are also closely connected with the researchers to develop new testing standards, and conduct clinical trials with the latest treatments to prevent patients from cardiovascular disease.