All Our Specialities
We provide a comprehensive care for our patients who are newly diagnosed or diseased with endocrine tumours of the parathyroid, thyroid, neuroendocrine, and adrenal tumours. Our internationally recognized experts work delicately as multidisciplinary teams to treat patients with a goal of providing a rapid, and accurate diagnosis and customized treatments. We provide an utmost care for the best possible outcomes, that includes access to the latest diagnostic treatments, technologies, and innovative clinical trials.
Our team comprises:
- Surgical oncologists
- Radiation oncologists
- Medical oncologists
- Diagnostic and interventional radiologists
- Transplant surgeons
- Palliative care physicians
- Patient care advocate
- Nursing personnel
In addition to surgeries and radio therapies medicines play an integral part in the multidisciplinary care, especially for cancer patients. They play a significant role in either curing or controlling the disease. The below mentioned standard guidelines are followed by the specialists in treating cancer patients
- With our experienced oncologists, our Medical Oncology department provides expert, curative, preventive, and palliative care for the patients diagnosed with cancer.
- Diagnostic treatments for adults and paediatric in performing treatments for solid tumours.
- The latest drugs are used for oncological procedures like chemotherapy, biologic therapy, hormonal therapy, immunotherapy, and molecular targeted therapy and.
- Modes of administration constitute intravenous, intramuscular, intra-thecal, intra-peritoneal and subcutaneous chemotherapy.
- Day-care chemotherapy is provided as per the patients’ convenience
- A separate Paediatric Oncology ward is available for children affected with cancer.
- Specialised care to treat the neutropenic patients with utmost care.
- Therapeutic procedures are followed including intravesical chemotherapy, intravesical immunotherapy, intraperitoneal chemotherapy, and pleural and ascitic fluid drainage.
- Well experienced in using central lines, peripheral lines and chemo ports.
Surgical Oncology Department includes a team of qualified and experienced Surgical Oncologists for the treating and managing cancer patients. Advanced services are carried by trained and skilled anaesthesiologists and post-operative nurses. This department offers surgical procedures with the least morbidities.
Some include the following:
- Subtotal esophagectomy with dissection in two fields.
- Sphincter preserving rectal cancer surgery or low or Ultra low anterior resection
- To avoid lymphedema, swelling of upper limbs, breast conservation surgery is performed with sentinel node biopsy.
- Minimal invasive procedures are adopted for Colo-rectal and uterine cancer.
- Laryngo tracheal resections and Laryngectomy.
- Major oral resections and reconstructions are performed with microvascular flap.
- Major thyroid surgeries performed with tracheal reconstruction.
- Genito urinary surgeries such as radical / partial nephrectomy is performed for kidney cancer and radical cystectomy with neo bladder reconstruction is performed for urinary bladder cancer.
- Limb salvage surgeries are performed for soft tissue and bone sarcomas.
- Penile cancer surgery is performed with sentinel node dissection, especially for Inguinal Nodes.
- Staging laparotomy is performed to treat cancer in the uterus or endometrium and ovaries.
- Wertheim’s hysterectomy is performed for carcinoma cervix.
We also perform complex surgeries that affect:
- Biliary tract
- Endocrine organs (thyroid gland, parathyroid glands and adrenals)
- Gastrointestinal tract (stomach and intestines)
- Skin or melanoma
- Soft tissues or sarcoma, etc.
With our combined expertise, we create a personalized and extensive approach to meet our patients’ needs.